На годишното собрание на Граѓанската асоцијација МОСТ беа усвоени наративниот и финансискиот извештај за работата на МОСТ во 2016 година. Во рамките на седницата, членовите на Собранието исто така беа информирани и за планираните проекти и активности во 2017 година
On the 09 May 2016, the Citizens Association MOST has conducted its annual Assembly meeting where the narrative and financial report 2015 were adopted. Additionally, the members of the MOST Assembly were informed on the planned projects for the year of 2016. Before this event, the Management Board of MOST had a session (30.04.2016) where the Annual report 2015 on the work of MOST was approved.
На годишното собрание на Граѓанската асоцијација МОСТ беа усвоени наративниот и финансискиот извештај за работата на МОСТ во 2014 година. Во рамките на седницата, членовите на Собранието исто така беа информирани и за планираните проекти и активности во 2015 година.
На годишното собрание на Граѓанската асоцијација МОСТ беа усвоени наративниот и финансискиот извештај за работата на МОСТ во 2013 година. Во рамките на седницата, членовите на Собранието исто така беа информирани и за планираните проекти и активности во 2014 година.
On 29.04.2013, Citizen’s Association MOST held its Annual Assembly meeting on which the narrative and financial reports for MOST’s work in 2012, as well as the Rules of procedure of the Assembly were adopted. At the meeting members of the Assembly were also informed on the planned projects and activities for 2013.
Today, 30.04.2012, Citizens Association MOST conducted annual meeting of its Assembly. The members of the Assembly adopted the narrative and final reports on the work of the Citizens Association MOST in 2011, as well as the Strategic plan for the period 2012 – 2015. During the session, a presentation of the work of the Management Board in 2011 was presented as well.
- Help citizens become more empowered participants in Macedonia’s democracy at the national and local level
- Support efforts and organize activities to reform institutions and processes to become more accountable, transparent and responsive to citizen concerns
- Strengthen the capacity of civil society to provide voice and place for citizen action on a sustainable basis.
CODE OF ETHICS
- The organization fulfills its obligations under the laws of the Republic of Macedonia and the binding international agreements, and is strongly opposed and not a willing partner to corruption, bribery, and other financial improprieties or illegalities;
- The organization is conducting its activities for the sake of others, whether for the public at large or a particular segment of the public;
- The organization recognizes that its conduct and activities impact on the public’s perception of Civil Society Organizations and that it shares responsibility for the public trust in CSOs;
- The organization is accountable for its actions and decisions, not only to its funding agencies and the government, but also to the people it serves, its staff and members, partner organizations, and the public at large;
- The organization promotes a concept of gender, ethnic, national and religious equality and inclusion of people with special needs;
- The organization is sensitive to the moral values, religion, customs, traditions, and culture of the communities it serves, as well as of its staff and members;
- The organization promotes organizational culture that respects the diverse and distinct individual contributions of all its staff and members;
- Within the process of selection of the staff members, the organization provides equal opportunities regardless to the candidates’ race, color, gender, age, health i.e. disability as well as the religious, political or other background, unions’ membership, national or social background, family status, welfare, sexual orientation or other personal characteristics;
- The organization provides opportunities for individual growth and staff development, and foster an atmosphere whereby supervisors encourage personal development of staff;
- All staff members are treated with fair¬ness and equity, and as individuals with rights to be honored and defended. Their rights to freedom of association, con¬science and expression must be respected and protected;
- The transparency of the work of the organization is ensured through regular reporting to the members of the Assembly of the organization and to the whole public regarding all forms of operations and activities;
- The organization basic financial information, governance structure, activities, and listing of staff members and partnerships is open and accessible to public scrutiny and the organization is making effort to inform the public about its work and the origin and use of its resources.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The Code of Conduct applies to all staff members of Citizens’ Association MOST. Every staff member should:
- comply with the documents and policies of the organization;
- maintain good relationship with all its colleagues and foster team spirit and solidarity;•
- maintain good relationships with third parties with loyalty and protection of the interests of the organization;
- respect the confidentiality of sensitive information about the organization, its members, donors, Management Board and staff members;•
- not to abuse any database or intellectual property of the organization for personal interest or in favor of third parties;
- not to accept commissions, gifts, payments, loans, promises of future benefits or other items of value from anyone who has or may seek some benefit from the organization, other than the occasional gifts of nominal value that are in compliance with good business ethics;
- have respect for the working hours;
- execute his/her duties and obligations responsibly and in a professional and timely manner;
- not willfully or through negligence damage or destroy property belonging to the organization or his/her colleagues;
- to abstain from harassment (physical, sexual or psychological – mobbing);
- not to cause disorder or act in cruel and harsh manner;
- not to bring, use or be under influence of alcohol or narcotics;
- to dress appropriately;
- to take care of the hygiene within his/her office and other premises of the organization.
MOST is Macedonia’s leading authority on the conduct of free and fair elections.
Through the recruitment, training and deployment of 30,000 citizens, it has monitored eight national elections, four local elections and three referenda.
MOST is been a member the European Network of Election Monitoring Organizations (ENEMO) and serves as Secretariat. Nearly two-hundred MOST domestic observes have participated in more than twenty international observation missions organized by ENEMO and OSCE/ODIHR respectively.